Consent for personal data processing
- The undersigned, by establishing contact with Tapipol (e-mail, fax, telephone, traditional mail), is willing to grant his/her informed and voluntary consent to the processing of his/her personal data and for his/her data to be forwarded to a further recipient only for the purposes related to the complex offer inquiry, inquiry regarding the sale of goods or performance of services and their implementation, as well as aftersales or complaint service. The purpose of data processing is to verify customer satisfaction, determine the quality of rendered services or sold goods and their proper selection for the future.
- The basis of data processing is the consent of the person and the legitimate interest of the controller.
- By expressing the consent referred to in point 1, I have been informed that:
- The obtained data will be processed only in pursuit of the objective referred to in point 1.
- The obtained data will be processed only for the period necessary to achieve the objective referred to in point 1, and after this period only for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims, but not longer than 10 years.
- A person consenting to the data processing has the right to inspect, rectify, supplement, withdraw consent to the processing, submit objections, request the source of obtaining information and request data removal.
- A person consenting to the processing of data has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw at ul. Stawki 2.
- The obtained data may be processed by a further recipient, i.e. a subcontractor or an entity which we use to achieve the purpose of data processing, only on the basis of an agreement guaranteeing compliance with the law, data security, reliability and transparency for the person whose data are processed.